The Christian faith is not just taught on Sunday mornings in worship and Sunday School. It is also caught and taught at home through discussions at the table, play and discovery time, devotional and study time, and even in times of annoyance and conflict. Here are some resources that we hope you find useful in your home and in your walk of faith.
Online Bible Studies at Grace
We would like to invite you to any of the following studies that have been woven into the fabric of life at Grace. For more information about how to attend, please contact Pastor Eggold or the Director of Christian Education (DCE), Brian Pike. Contact information can be found on the Staff page of our website.
- Wednesday Morning Women's Bible Class (10 am - 11:30 am)
- Thursday Evening Adult Bible Class (6:30 pm - 7:45 pm)
- Sunday Morning Adult Bible Class (11 am - Noon)
- Sunday Morning Youth Confirmation Class (11 am - Noon)
- Sunday Afternoon Washed and Welcome (12:15 pm - 1:15 pm)
- Sunday Afternoon Youth Study and Games (4 pm - 5 pm)
If you have an idea for a class that you would like to see happen or might be willing to lead online, let our DCE know and he’ll be glad to help you set it up.
Weekly Resources - Sunday, May 31 (Pentecost Sunday)
- Weekly Hymn Playlist
- LCMS Weekly Memory Verse Challenge - Philippians 4:6–7
- Taking Faith Home Blessing of the Week: May God bless you with gifts of the Spirit for the benefit of all. -- For more activity ideas, check your weekly email!
Other Useful Resources
- Everyday Faith Calendar - June
- Order of Daily Prayer from the Lutheran Service Book (LSB)
- Daily Lectionary Readings
- Lutheran Hour Daily Devotions